- SCC AuroraExperience incredible light show over SCC grounds.
- Aerial ViewClick here for the aerial view of Sunbury Cricket Club.
- Championes! Championes!Congratulations to the 1st X1 for regaining the Surrey Championship 1st X1 Premier Division Title.
- The PavilionThe main pavilion at the Sunbury Cricket Club.
- Lower PavilionThe lower pavilion at the Sunbury Cricket Club.
Whether you are looking to play Premier League cricket in London and the South East or for an intimate and friendly club with strong links with the local community and schools the opportunities do not come any better than those at Sunbury Cricket Club. We are one of the largest and most vibrant cricket clubs in the region with our own secluded and attractive ground on the Lower Hampton Road which has matured impressively since the Club moved to the ground in 1959.
Situated between Kempton Park Racecourse and the River Thames and just 1½ miles from the M3 we are readily accessible from all directions and have a large car park and a large pavilion and bar offering refreshments of all kinds.