As you may know, the cricket season starts on the 11th of July following ECB and Surrey championship update last week.
While we await further details on the fixtures and plans for adult games starting the 11th of July, there is some housekeeping/preparation that players (including colts interested in playing adult cricket) need to do.
1. Those who haven't already registered on pitchero(sunbury cricket) need to do this and pay their subs for the year. Note that players get 25% off next years subscription.
Note that registration is important as all availability and selection will be done via pitchero.
2. All adult players should have already selected the teams that they think they will be part of. If in doubt, talk to the team captains and they will be able to guide you.
3. All colt players who played last year should add them to the teams that they have already played for last year.
4. All colt players new to adults cricket should register themselves to Sunday Club XI and/or Saturday 4th XI if they would like to make themselves available for Saturday cricket.
5. Everyone who has registered for the teams will then be able to mark themselves available for the day/team.
6. Currently fixtures have been created for Saturday the 11th of July and 18th of July.
Sunday fixtures are not created yet as we await confirmation.
We will issue a further update after Tuesday, when the captains and match organisers meet to decide the next steps.
Since things are changing rather fast, please keep checking the website for updates as we prepare for the start of the season .